PureMate® PM 906 Digital Ultrasonic Cool & Warm Mist Humidifier with Ioniser
- Large capacity water tank 5L refills with normal tap water.
- High moisture output can quickly humidify a room up to 40 m² (430 ft²).
- Low Operating costs Low energy consumption - can save 85-90% of electricity costs compared to a normal steam humidifier.
- Consumes less power than a 40 watt light bulb.
- Simple, easy-to-use, one-touch timer control for up to 12 hours of operation.
- Power supply: AC220~240V 50Hz
- 1 year Warranty
IMPORTANT! DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS DIRECT INTO WATER TANK, THIS WILL CAUSE THE HUMIDIFIER TO MALFUNCTION AND RESULT IN WARRANTY BEING VOID.
When the air is dry, especially in the winter months, it can become unpleasant and even unhealthy, leading to increased levels of static electricity, dry skin, and cracked lips and even noise bleeds.
Optimal humidity is between 45 to 55% relative humidity. During the winter months though, relative humidity in the average home can drop to below 20%. Low humidity can lead to a variety of conditions that cause ill health. Dust particles, bacteria, viruses, dust mite faces that are normally trapped by the moist nasal membrane lining in the nose can more easily get into the lungs when the air is dryer and thus reduce the body’s natural defense mechanism.
The compact, stylishly designed PM-906 is an ideal humidifier for smaller spaces. It has a safe design with automatic shut off if water is out. It offers negative ions option that makes it a dual purpose: humidifier as well as an ionic air purifier. The special function of anion, emits small particle size of anion that can be easily absorbed by human body, is healthy to physical and psychological treatment. Auto Hygrostat sensor automatically regulates humidity according to desired humidity level.
Ultrasonic technology turns the water into cold and warm mist. The unit offers cool moist and visible Blue night light as well as Hi / Low speed to set desired level of humidity. The PM-906 is an ideal ultrasonic humidifier for homes, apartments, offices and anywhere there is low humidity.
- Variable spray mist control for use with small, medium or large rooms.
- Advanced digital technology can produce either cold or warm mist.
- Optional Ioniser to purify the air while providing a restful sleep.
- Permanent, easy-to-clean ceramic nano-silver filter for control of white dust, mould and bacteria.
- Auto Hygrostat sensor automatically regulates humidity according to desired humidity level.
- Safely and automatically shuts off when it runs out of water.
- Virtually silent operation with advanced ultrasonic technology ensures a quiet and restful sleep.
- Soft glow night light and auto dimming display will keep your bedroom dark for sleeping.
- No added costs for wicks, evaporating pads or disposable filters. *At low level spray mist output (50ml/hr, 1.7 fl oz/hr).
1 x PM906 | 1 x User Manual in English | 1 x Flyer | 1 x Remote Control
Power supply: 220~240V 50Hz
Energy Consumption: 30W (Cool Mist)110W (Warm Mist)
Water tank capacity: 5L
Mist Evaporation Rate: Low: 50ml/hr (1.7 oz), Med: 200ml/hr (6.8 oz), High:
Coverage Area: Small: 6.7 m² (72 ft²), Med: 26.8 m² (287 ft²), Large: 40 m² (430 ft²)
Noise level: Low: 30dB(A), High: ≤35dB(A)
Negative Ion Output: 3,000,000/cm³ (49,161,000/inch³)
Dimensions: 20L x 26W x 36H cm
Weight: 2.9 kg dry
Warranty: 1 Year
Safety Certifications: CE, Rohs
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within one working day (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Next Day service will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1pm within UK Mainland. Please be advised this is Next Working Day.
Returning an item could not be simpler with our 30 day money back guarantee:
Our products are covered by our 30 day no quibble money-back-guarantee as long as they are with their original packaging, and in a condition to be resold.
This promise exceeds your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations
To return an item, you can either:
- Email or call our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 612 8027 and they will provide you with returns instructions.
See our Delivery and Returns section for more information.