PureMate PM 805 Ultrasonic Cool & Hot Mist Humidifier and Ioniser with aromatherapy
- Variable spray mist control for use with small, medium or large rooms.
- Adjustable amount of releasing cool and warm mist.
- High moisture output can quickly humidify a room up to 30m²
- Large capacity water tank 5L refills with normal soft water
- Water tank illumination allows to check the water level
- Automatically shut down when unit its empty
- Advanced ultrasonic technology creates instant relaxing aromatherapy, Aroma diffuses lovely fragrance.
- Optional ioniser to purify the air while providing a restful sleep.
- Saves money with our permanent, easy-to-clean ceramic nano- silver filter – for control of white dust, mould and bacteria.
IMPORTANT! DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS DIRECT INTO WATER TANK, THIS WILL CAUSE THE HUMIDIFIER TO MALFUNCTION AND RESULT IN WARRANTY BEING VOID.
PureMate® Ultrasonic Cool and Warm mist Humidifier with Ioniser and Aroma Function
The compact, stylishly designed PM-805 is an ideal humidifier purifier for smaller and Large space. It offers negative ions option that makes it a dual purpose: humidifier as well as an ionic air purifier. The unit offers cool & warm mist and visible Blue night light as well as Low / Medium/HI speed to set desired level of Mist.
Why HUMIDIFY THE AIR?: When the air is dry, especially in the winter months, it can become unpleasant and even unhealthy, leading to increased levels of static electricity, dry skin with cracked lips and even noise bleeds. Optimal humidity is between 45 to 55% relative humidity. During the winter months though, relative humidity in the average home can drop to below 20%.
Low humidity can lead to a variety of conditions that cause ill health. Dust particles, bacteria, viruses, dust mite feces that are normally trapped by the moist nasal membrane lining in the nose can more easily get into the lungs when the air is dryer and thus reduce the body’s natural defense mechanism. These invaders overload the immune system and irritate the mucous membranes resulting in more coughing and susceptibility to disease.
The PM 805 is an ideal ultrasonic humidifier for homes, apartments, offices and anywhere there is low humidity. Ultrasonic water vapor is highly beneficial to individuals. Their biggest advantage is high performance combined with low energy consumption.
HOW ULTRASONIC HUMIDIFIERS WORKs? : Ultrasonic Humidifiers use ultrasonic high frequency oscillation to break up water into tiny water particles about 1.5 microns in diameter. The ventilation system blows out the water particles into the dry air where they evaporate and create the required humidity level. The water particles appear as a steady stream of mist or fog as they travel up and out of the machine.
- Advanced digital technology can produce either cold or Hot mist.
- Added benefit of Aroma function for increases therapeutic capabilities
- Permanent, easy-to-clean ceramic nano-silver filter for control of white dust, mould and bacteria.
- Safely and automatically shuts off when it runs out of water.
- Low energy consumption - can save 85-90% of electricity costs compared to a normal steam humidifier.
- Consumes less power than a 30 watt light bulb.
- Solid state digital controls and ceramic transducer ensure a long product life – One Year Warranty.
- No added costs for wicks, evaporating pads or disposable filters.
- 1 x Humidifier
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Flyers
Model No: PM 805
Power Supply: 220~240V 50Hz
Energy Consumption: LOW: 30W, HIGH: 110W
Water Tank Capacity: 5L
Mist Evaporation Rate: LOW:150ml, MED:250ml/hr, High: 350ml/hr.
Coverage Area: 30 m²
Noise Level: Low: 30dB(A), High: ≤38dB(A)
Negative Ion Output: 3,000,000/cm³ (49,161,000/inch³)
Dimensions: 18.5 x 19 x 29.5 cm
Weight: 1.8 kg dry
Warranty: 1 Year
Safety Certifications: CE, Rohs
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within one working day (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Next Day service will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1pm within UK Mainland. Please be advised this is Next Working Day.
Returning an item could not be simpler with our 30 day money back guarantee:
Our products are covered by our 30 day no quibble money-back-guarantee as long as they are with their original packaging, and in a condition to be resold.
This promise exceeds your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations
To return an item, you can either:
- Email or call our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 612 8027 and they will provide you with returns instructions.
See our Delivery and Returns section for more information.