PureMate PM 520 Multiple Technologies True HEPA Air Purifier and Ioniser with UV-C and Odour Reduction - 28 Inch
- Best for Medium and Large Rooms
- True HEPA Filtration - captures 99.99% of airborne particles
- UV-C kills bacteria, viruses and mold spores
- Suitable for allergy sufferers, Reduces odors from pets
- CADR Rating SMOKE: 126, CADR POLLEN: 140, CADR DUST: 150.
- Stands approximately 28-inches tall
- Ultra Quiet-operation on Low Setting
- 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- Applicable Area: up to 600 ft2(56m2)
PureMate 5-in-1 Multiple Technologies HEPA Air Purifier & Negative Ion Generator for Dust, Mould, Pets, Smokers,Cooking, Powerful for Large Room, 56m²
The PureMate PM 520 air cleaning system has its efficient 5-stage filtering system. It’s quiet, easy to use and maintain with its unique 5-Stage filtering ability, it can cover a wide range of air pollutants.
The first part of the 5-in-1 system is the pre-filter which uses activated carbon to trap larger particles found indoors such as dust, lint and hair. Activated charcoal is very porous, and its uneven surface is great for trapping larger pollutants, but there is another benefit to it as well. A carbon layer efficiently eliminates odours stemming from household pets, cooking and tobacco smoke. During the second stage, the air is filtered through a True HEPA filter. True HEPA filters have to meet strict standards which involve being able to collect 99.97% of airborne particles as tiny as 0.3 microns in diameter. For instance, stuff like pet dander, dust mites, mould spores and pollen all fall into this category.
The third and fourth stage involves air filtration using UV-C light. This technology works to help kill airborne viruses, bacteria, mould spores, and with titanium dioxide (TIO2), decomposes odour molecules caused by smoking, cooking and pets.
And finally the last stage the unit releases negative ions which enhances the mood, keeping you alert and active. It eliminate most tiny particles suspended in indoors air. In addition, the air will actually smell fresher because of the Ioniser.
The PureMate PM 520 is suitable for rooms up to 600 square feet of in size which makes it perfect for most bedrooms. It stands 28-inches tall. The unit’s CADR (Clear Air Delivery Rate) is 110+ which effectively means it’s able to deliver 110 cubic feet of clean air per minute with 5 changes of air per hour.
The PM 520 has 5 fan speed settings available. When set on low, the unit is impressively quiet at 20 dB (A). In fact most people won’t be able to tell its working if it weren’t for the large blue LED, and the cleaner doesn’t get much louder when the fan speed is set to medium.
The air purifier now comes equipped with indicator lights that automatically blink when it's time to replace the Hepa Filter. No more trying to remember the last time the filter was replaced. A clean filter not only maximises the amount of dust and allergens captured but helps optimise the performance of the entire purifier. Special note: as part of our quality promise - every purifier we make is tested before it reaches you. If your reminder lights are blinking when you first turn on your purifier, simply reset the system by holding the UV button for at least 3-5 seconds or until the reminder lights stop flashing.
While it’s true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, this device is an absolute stunner! Sleek lines, a black casing and blue LED light make for one hell of combination!
- Rated Voltage: AC220-240V ~ 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 22W(Low Setting) 55W (Highest Setting)
- Noise Level: Silent fan 20 dB(A) (Low), 60 dB(A) (HI)
- Negative Ions: ≥3 ×106/cm3
- Removal Rate: Up to 99.97%
- UV Lamp wavelength: 20uW ( Frequency: 254nm)
- CADR SMOKE: 126, CADR POLLEN: 140, CADR DUST: 150.
- Air Flow Rate: 220 m³/hour.
- Room Clean Air Production Flow: 69 m²/hour
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.6L x 27.7W x 70H CM
- Net Weight: 4.7kg (10.36 lbs.)
- Applicable Area: up to 600 ft2(56 m2)
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within one working day (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Next Day service will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1pm within UK Mainland. Please be advised this is Next Working Day.
Returning an item could not be simpler with our 30 day money back guarantee:
Our products are covered by our 30 day no quibble money-back-guarantee as long as they are with their original packaging, and in a condition to be resold.
This promise exceeds your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations
To return an item, you can either:
- Email or call our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 612 8027 and they will provide you with returns instructions.
See our Delivery and Returns section for more information.