Multiple Technologies Intelligent Air Purifier PM 380
- Advanced Sensor Technology monitors air quality, performance & filter life.
- 7 advanced purification stages to remove nearly all pollutant types.
- Odour, dust and allergen sensors for automatic air quality control.
- UV light and Negative Ion indicator sensor.
- Photo catalytic oxidation (TiO2) filter which effectively reduces chemicals.
- HEPA filter – 99.97% collections rate
- 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
Multiple Technologies Intelligent Air Purifier PM 380
This unique and top of the line air purifier is equipped with advanced sensor technology which automatically monitors air quality. The built-in sensors detect the presence of dust, allergens, and odours. When detected a LED light indicates the amount of pollution detected. The PM 380 offers 7 leading technologies covering virtually every pollutant Ionizer (with relatively no ozone), HEPA filter, Activated carbon filter, Photocatalytic oxidation filter, Germicidal UV lamp, Dust collection grid and Washable pre-filter. With a powerful, quiet fan the purifier covers 650 ft².(60m2)
- Odor, dust and allergen sensors let you know when certain pollutants are detected, such as cigarette smoke, chemicals, dust mites, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and many more.
- The clean air monitor tells you how clean or polluted the air is, removing the guesswork.
- Diagnostic sensors indicate when to replace filters, and when to clean the metal dust collector grid.
- The UV light and negative ion indicators let you know that these functions are working, and indicate when the UV lamp needs to be replaced, so it is not left in too long or replaced prematurely.
Easy to View Display:
The PureMate PM 380 senses just how clean or polluted the air really is.The dirtier the air, the more indicator lights that are lit. .
The sensors to detect odours (such as chemicals and cigarette smoke), dust and allergens (such as pollen, pet dander, ragweed and mould spores). There is an LED indicator light for each of these pollutant types.
This sensor verifies the ioniser and UV lamp are working properly. Without these sensors, it is very difficult to know if UV lamps and ionisers are fully operational, since there are few visual or audio signs to verify this. When they are both working properly, the blue light under "Ion/UV Indicator" will go back and forth between dim and bright.
Efficient and Quiet:
In Auto mode, the PureMate PM 380 will automatically adjust the settings of the air purifier according to how clean or polluted the air is. For example, if the air is detected to be polluted, it will run the fan on a higher setting. On the other hand, if the air is determined to be sufficiently clean, it will run the fan on the lowest setting ("Quiet") in order to use less electricity, saving you money on your electric bill.
The PureMate PM 380 takes the guesswork out of trying to determine when to replace filters and when to wipe the metal dust collector plates clean. The filter sensor lets you know when it is time to replace the HEPA/activated carbon filter. This way, you do not replace it too soon (saving you money), and not too late, when it becomes saturated to the point it begins releasing captured contaminates back into the air.
The whisper quiet setting, as low as 20dB to maintain peace and tranquility in the room.
7 in 1 Air Purification:
- The pre-filter, captures the largest particles, which enhances the durability and performance of the other filters. The electro-statically-charged dust collector grid traps particles and pollutants like a magnet.
- The carbon filter traps chemicals, gases, odours and cigarette smoke. Carbon filters remove odours, VOCs and chemicals.
- The true HEPA filter captures dust, allergens and other solid particles(including bacteria).
- The Photo-catalytic Oxidation (TiO2) Filter produces highly reactive ions and electrons when combined with the UV light from the UV lamp which attach to chemical molecules, bacteria and odour-causing compounds, destroying them through oxidation.
- The Germicidal UV lamp destroys micro-organisms, such as germs, viruses, fungi (such as mould) and bacteria including those that are trapped by the HEPA air filter, preventing them from reproducing and re-circulating through the room.
- Circulating trillions of negative ions to neutralise floating pollutants throughout the room.
1 x Air Purifier with all filters PM380A | 1 x English user manual | 1 x English Flyer
- Power supply: AC 220~240V/50Hz
- Power Consumption: 80 Watts (Highest Fan Setting)
- Negative Ion Output: >2x106/cm3
- UV Wavelength: 254 nm (germicidal wavelength)
- Sound Level (dB): Quiet (20), Low (35), Medium (45), High (52)
- Air Volume: 106cfm (Highest Fan Setting)
- Removal Rate: 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Ozone Output: Less than 1 part per billion at 2" away from unit [UL standard is 50ppb]
- Applicable Area: Up to 650 sqft.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within one working day (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Next Day service will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1pm within UK Mainland. Please be advised this is Next Working Day.
Returning an item could not be simpler with our 30 day money back guarantee:
Our products are covered by our 30 day no quibble money-back-guarantee as long as they are with their original packaging, and in a condition to be resold.
This promise exceeds your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations
To return an item, you can either:
- Email or call our Customer Services team at email@example.com or 0800 612 8027 and they will provide you with returns instructions.
See our Delivery and Returns section for more information.